Thursday, 17 March 2011

Task Project

The task project has been the forgotten orphan for the last few months while I've sneakily been preparing my storyboards for my graduation film way ahead of college schedule.  Safe to say my graduation film will be a lot stronger as a result of this diversion, but on the other hand the last three days have been a whirlwind of hectic animation as I've caught up with the 8 weeks work in a vastly condensed timescale!  Anyway here's my task project, 'Rejection', a largely unrealised idea.


2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed that task project.
    The rotoscope experiment from the Jim Jarmusch's Down by Law was so intriguing. I would love to use that
    Keep up the output its refreshing to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristian! I just found your blog (through Frankie's page) - your drawings are wonderful - sometimes I wish I'd been a 2D animator! cheers

    ReplyDelete