Monday, 2 June 2014

Making my MA Dissertation Available Online

There was such a huge volume of work involved in compiling this that it seems silly not to make it available to others who might be interested in reading about Film Narrative Construction.  I've published my full MA Dissertation on scribd, a hefty book about how I think the writers, directors and editors involved in producing "Mirror", "Kings of the Road", "Alice in the Cities" and "Paris, Texas" went about concealing the narrative construction of the film.  I was very much into Tarkovsky and Wenders at the time and some of the shot by shot breakdowns of their work are very meticulous and there probably isn't anything similar out there.  Have a read, see what you think and by all means criticise away!


No comments:

Post a Comment